I AM X-celling because I AM gave His Church a mission
GET STARTED: ICEBREAKER/QUESTIONS
1. Tell about your favorite moments you have ever had with your friends. What made it so special and significant?
2. What did you think of this week’s message? What stood out to you most? What’s something you learned or can take away?
GET SPIRITUAL: BIBLE VERSES/SPIRITUAL APPLICATONS
- Look up and read Acts 1:1-8 together.
- Why did Jesus tell His disciples to wait in Jerusalem? What happened when they waited?
- Why was it important for the disciples to receive the Holy Spirit before they went out as witnesses?
- Why is it important that we go out as X-pressions of Jesus in the places that we live work and play?
- Where is your Circle of Accountability (COA)? What does it look like? (Circle of Accountability is the physical spaces where you live work and play, these are the places and people God has placed in your life to reach!)
GET PRACTICAL: ACTION STEPS
- How can we put ourselves in a position to begin sharing our faith with our friends who don't know Jesus?
- How can we as a group help you with that?
- Create a list of 3 people who are far from God but close to you that you can begin praying for and reaching.
- Pray for students and the lists they have created.
- Pray for opportunity to have conversations in their COA.
- Either have a leader pray, a student pray, or students pray for each other.