This week we are continuing to cover questions our students have asked in our series, "Asking for a Friend." This week we are looking specifically at the area of Ultimate Authority and how to have the best relationship with our parents.
- What is the most most embarrassing thing your parents have ever done to you? (dress you up for picture day, planned a prank, played stupid music in the car infront of your friends)
- Why is it difficult to get along with our parents sometimes?
- In the video Pastor Joey talked about the umbrellas of ultimate authority? Why do you think God designed it to work that way?
- Share a time when you lost or gained some trust currency with your parents?
- How can you continue to build trust currency with your parents?